5 Days and Counting!

Woot! Just 5 days to go until Winter Break! I think I can, I think I can! I am battling some major exhaustion since I still have not caught up on the sleep I lost Thursday night when we were in the Er with Sullivan until 2am. His eczema flared up and he had an infection of the tissue around his eye. Luckily with a dose of oral steroids he was as good as new the next day - although he's still teething and sucking on everything in sight lol:

Can you believe he has 2 teeth already?!

In class we used my Gingerbread Fact Family Craftivity which turned out super cute:
 
Its free on TPT if you want to grab it!


We've also had a lot of fun with Chippy our elf!


His "magic" tree was beautiful!

I have it on good authority that you can get a similar tree at the Dollar Store right now - along with other "magical" activities that are perfect for an elf to deliver!

 
Alright, I'm off to get ready for Pajama Day! Our PE and Music teachers take all the primary kids in the morning and show a movie and serve popcorn and hot chocolate while the teachers fill out report cards and permanent records. Have a great Monday!



1 comment:

obat kaki sering kesemutan said...

kumaha atuh nya hoyong kahiji iyeu blog abi ameh seur format

obat impoten

Popular Posts