Elf Update & a Freebie

So Relfy the elf turned out to be rather a sweetie! He took a trip to the beach (aka our sand and water table) and found us a new hermit crab!




Here's a close-up of Driscoll, our new Strawberry Hermit Crab. He is our biggest crab to date, the kids were so excited!

I have no idea what he'll do today, as I have an early meeting and last night due my room was a holding area for the chorus students of our Christmas program.

I have a great giveaway starting tomorrow, so make sure you check back! In the meantime, here's a freebie for you! I actually made this Color By Sum Gingerbread Chef last year and offered it on Scribd, but since so many people have issues with Scribd I just put it in my TPT store this year! Hop on over to grab it!

Once you've downloaded it, head over to Teaching Blog Addicts to grab some other fabulous Friday Freebies!



2 comments:

Mrs. Leeby said...

Thanks for the great freebie!

Irene
Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Ms. Chrissy B said...

I have no elf, but that's a pretty cool thing for him to do!

Buzzing with Ms. B

Popular Posts