To Bee Continued


18 Wonderful Bloggers teamed up with me to create a continuous story over the next few weeks. Each day one new blogger will add to the saga. Click the next button to read what happens next...
Make sure to check out the blogs listed at the end of the post.
Jennifer

I had a big oops and totally forgot about getting my part of the story out! This is a fabulous idea from Michelle over at The 3Am Teacher. It's actually something my family does around the dinner table sometimes - one of us will start the story and then pass it to the next person. Michelle had the brilliant idea of making it a blog hop! I was supposed to write mine on Saturday but since I was at the marriage retreat it totally slipped my mind! Thankfully the next person in line, Allie from The Gypsy Teacher forgot as well and when she remembered she came over to remind me too! So, I recommend heading to the beginning of the story, or at the very least the segment right before mine. 



The 3AM Teacher   MsT3     Aril  Wolfelicious                              

3 comments:

Journey of a Substitute Teacher (Ms. T) said...

Hahahahaha! Love this! Hey Girl... :)

Journey of a Substitute Teacher
Endless Pinabilitites!

Unknown said...

I wanted to invite you over to my site! I've got some great resources that I just posted and I know you would love to have them for your little ones....there's going to be a giveaway EVERY Day for the next 5 days!! WooHoo!!
This story is SO good!

Tammy
1...2...3...Teach With Me

Miss Sara said...

Hi!
I've just awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! Congrats!
Come check it out!
Sara
Miss Elementary

Popular Posts