Happy New Years!! (Freebie!)

 Today I posted my intro over on "The Best Endings", a great new blog about books! I was thrilled to be allowed to contribute and I hope that my posts are entertaining, even though I don't read any books that would ever be in a real book club or get noticed by Oprah! It seems like it's going to be a fun venture though and I am excited to see what the New Year holds in store for it.

I have a quick New Year's freebie as I have a ton of work to do - but, I found out that I don't have to go back to school until Tuesday so I am celebrating an extra day of freedom - not to mention a short first week back to school!

Oh, and make sure you go enter the New Years giveaway I'm a part of - you get to choose files from 11 different TPT stores if you win, and there will be 6 winners from this blog alone! I uploaded a Penguin Word Work Unit over on TPT today too!

Just found a new-to-me blog called Buggy for Second. The author, Kelley, is having a giveaway to celebrate 100 followers. She's giving away a custom wreath and the sample she has is just gorgeous! So, go ahead and click over to see her super cute ladybug themed blog, but do me a favor and don't enter the giveaway, I really need a wreath for my front door since I took the Christmas one down today!

Alright, here's freebie, a fun New Year's writing paper about resolutions, hope you like it - aren't the pandas adorable?! They're from Angie Wenke at www.resaleclipart.com and she's having a sale this weekend- if you enter the code "new year" at checkout you get 50% off until Monday!

Happy New Year everyone!!!!
new years

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for sharing!
Happy New Year!

❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners

Popular Posts