Veteran's Day Freebie!

I'm getting ready for a short week! We have Veteran's Day off, so we're only in school 4 days this week! We have our Veteran's Day celebration tomorrow and my class will be singing "Red, White and Blue" by Debbie Clement. It is a great song for any of the patriotic holidays and the kids love doing the sign language while singing!

I have two math activities that are super easy that the kids always enjoy:


 My kiddos always do really well with data analysis since we play a lot of Roll & Graph games! Click here to grab it on TPT.


I also created a quick freebie for you - my kiddos are working on ordering numbers, and I'm trying to get them as much cutting practice as possible (we can  all hold our scissors correctly now, yay!) so I made a cut and paste sheet:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3XDFKdpqMS3Z2htUGw2bmc2SjA/view?usp=sharing



Popular Posts