Sunday, October 21, 2012

First Year Bliss Linky!

I am taking the kiddos to the pumpkin patch today, but before I go I wanted to join a linky from Michelle aka The 3am Teacher. I LOVE her clipart and use it all the time! She is celebrating her 1 year blogiversary with some freebies and this linky!


I'm supposed to share a favorite memory from my first year of blogging. I am going to have to share 2 favorite memories (because I just can't follow rules lol):

At the very beginning of my blogging odyssey, before I even had very many followers I actually got a comment from DeeDee Wills of Mrs. Will's Kindergarten. She was the first blogger I ever followed and I LOVE all of her stuff, so to get a comment that complimented my blog name from her - wow! I was dancing a jig the rest of the day!
My ultra-favorite blogging moment though, was our OK Bloggers meet-up this summer! Only 3 of us could make it, but we had a blast!! I also got to meet Kaci from Mrs. Hoffer's Spot - she does fabulous work, she's such a kind person and she has become my blogging bestie! Here's the picture from that meet-up (and the cheesecake was awesome as well!)


Alright, I am out for now - beware, there may be pumpkin patch pictures when I come back!

4 Rustle Up A Response!:

Kaci Hoffer said... Reply to comment

Aww you are to presh! I think that is my favorite too!!!

Mrs. Leeby said... Reply to comment

What a great memory! I am a new follower and so glad to have found you through this linky! Your blog rocks!
Irene
Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Kelly said... Reply to comment

I hope I'll be able to make the next Okie Blogger Meet up!

Kelly @ I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

Michelle Tsivgadellis said... Reply to comment

Thank you so much for linking up! We had an AZ meet up several months ago, and it was definitely a blast! I was so worried that no one would show up...hahaha...


Michelle
The 3AM Teacher
Visit My Blog
Email The 3AM Teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover