Sale, Winner, New Products and Freebie!



Hi all! Just wanted to let you know I'm joining the big Back to School Sale at TPT tomorrow and Monday! From Aug 12th-13th everything in my store will be 20%! Then, if you use the code BTS12 when you check out, TPT will give you an extra 10% off!

Also, I've added a new Ten Frame pack for Fall - it features Scarecrows, Spiders and Owls! I'm planning to use it with my Harvest unit (I do pumpkins/corn etc), my nocturnal animals unit and with my Nursery rhyme unit (Itsy Bitsy Spider). Here are some pictures:





 I also made a little Shape Pack to help with CCSS K.G.2. Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size.



Also, here's a little freebie for you! I plan to give these out at our Meet N Greet Night which is the day before school starts. I copy them two sided and fold them in half like a card (I print two to a page) and attach a little baggie of confetti - my kinders love it!

Also, I forgot to pick a winner of my Back to School Ten Frames Unit! I've been so busy, i hope you all will forgive me! The winner is Suzanne! thanks for all of the suggestions - Suzanne, your Ten Frames pack will be emailed to you shortly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the 2D shapes! So cute! But then again any shape with eyes is adorable. :)
Gone Primary

Popular Posts