Happy Easter!!

I hope you all have a joyous day with your families! Last year we spent Easter Sunday in a hotel room, following the fire at our house. I am so grateful that we have gotten through all of that and are in a better place this year (physically, emotionally and spiritually!) I wanted to share a quick book idea, it was new to me when the librarian read it to my class on Friday and I thoroughly enjoyed it! File it away as an idea for next year, because it is a very sweet story with  funny illustrations!


Here's a little freebie to go with it!
The Easter Egg Farm

2 comments:

Delighted said...

I love this book. I can't believe I forgot to use it this year! Happy Easter.


First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Hoffer said...

Hey come by my blog! I tagged you in a fun little game :)
Mrs. Hoffer's Spot

Popular Posts