Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!

I hope you all have a joyous day with your families! Last year we spent Easter Sunday in a hotel room, following the fire at our house. I am so grateful that we have gotten through all of that and are in a better place this year (physically, emotionally and spiritually!) I wanted to share a quick book idea, it was new to me when the librarian read it to my class on Friday and I thoroughly enjoyed it! File it away as an idea for next year, because it is a very sweet story with  funny illustrations!


Here's a little freebie to go with it!
The Easter Egg Farm

3 Rustle Up A Response!:

Delighted said... Reply to comment

I love this book. I can't believe I forgot to use it this year! Happy Easter.


First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Kaci Hoffer said... Reply to comment

Hey come by my blog! I tagged you in a fun little game :)
Mrs. Hoffer's Spot

EnRiching Kinders said... Reply to comment

Tag! You’re it! Come over to my blog to see the rules and questions!
Valerie enrichingkinders.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover