Saturday, February 18, 2012

Any Requests?

How I plan to spend my weekend:
1. Conquering the pile of to-be-graded/to-be-filed papers that have been hanging over my head the last week or so.
2. Creating new units for Dr. Seuss and St. Patrick's Day - if you have any requests for content or a different theme please let me know - I love to create things that I know will be used in your classrooms!
3. Finishing our taxes - ugh!
4. Finding a way to display my Brag Tag necklaces! I won these super cute tags from Image Stuff, and now I am going to rope my darling husband into making a peg board to display them in the classroom! Here's a picture of my tag:
 As soon as my kiddos saw them they were so excited and begged me for other tags too - some of their suggestions included tags for addition and subtraction, tags for following procedures, tags for being helpful, tags for spelling and tags for science. Needless to say I will be ordering more tags asap! I love how enthusiastic my firsties are, and really, the tags are fairly inexpensive for my class of 20!

In other news, I spent waaaay too much at the book fair this week, but I got some super cute books! I will be creating a unit to go along with my new "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover" as well as a unit for the "Library Mouse" trilogy!


Check back later this weekend for some freebies!


8 Rustle Up A Response!:

Miss T said... Reply to comment

When it comes to books, I could spend a ton! Lol :)


Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Erika said... Reply to comment

The Library Mouse books are wonderful. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

2B Honey Bunch
The Best Endings

Lori said... Reply to comment

Books are a great way to spend money! :)
Lori
Conversations in Literacy

Natalie said... Reply to comment

Thanks for stopping by! Now I'm your newest follower :)

Natalie
Teachery Tidbits

Jennifer said... Reply to comment

Love your Brag Tags! I won a set in December.

I always spend too much on the Scholastic book clubs.

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Jennifer said... Reply to comment

testing

vicky1970 said... Reply to comment

Oh my gosh your blog is adorable!!! I'm so glad I came across it. I'm brand new to blogging come on over and check me out. I have an Abe Lincoln art project you might like.
~ Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

Kaleigh said... Reply to comment

I LOVE those books!! I'm new to blogging and I now follow your cute blog, come on over for a visit :)

Kaleigh's Klassroom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover