Woot! I have over 250 followers and I appreciate each and every one of you! When I started this blog in the summer I had no idea that I would have this much fun with it! You all make me smile with your comments and support! To celebrate this milestone, and to show my appreciation, I'm going to have a little giveaway! Here are the prizes:
For the 3rd place winner:
My new TPT Valentine's Day Literacy and Math Unit! It is a whopping 96 pages long with 8 literacy activities and 5 math activities!
For the 2nd place winner:
A set of decorated clipboards for your classroom - one large and one small, handmade by me, plus my TPT Valentines Day unit!
For the 1st place winner:
A Valentine's Day heart-shaped rag wreath, handmade by me, plus my TPT Valentine's Day unit!
Here's how to enter:
1. Follow my blog and leave a comment.
2. Add my button to your blog, leave a comment.
3. Add my blog to your blog roll, leave a comment.
4. Post about this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter, leave a comment.
5. Blog about this giveaway, leave 2 comments.
So that's 3 winners, and 5 ways to enter!I will do the random generator thingy on Sunday, January 29th at 7:00pm so that everyone has time to enjoy their prizes before Valentine's Day!