Free products from Vistaprint

In case you didn't get it, here's the sale that Vistaprint is having. The email said it's today only. I've gotten so many things from them for my classroom this year! Here are some of my favorites:

Custom postcards for the postcard exhcange, I just put the images together on my computer in Word and then uploaded it to Vistaprint:


Notecards to go with my Forest theme:


A classroom banner:
A class t-shirt:
A t-shirt for my Chicka Chicka theme week - I will sponge paint letters on it:
And, for my youngest who is starting Kindergarten this year, a photo book to keep in his cubby if he gets upset:
All you pay is shipping and uploading costs if you use your own images. I think it's a great deal!

I'm heading to my classroom now, but going to spend most of the time helping at enrollment. At least I am getting the boxes out of my living room and into my classroom even if I can't really do anything with them today!

No comments:

Popular Posts