Currently....

It's time for the June Currently link up from Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade! I love participating every month, thanks Farley!

My daughter made me breakfast in bed "just because" yesterday. Right now her passion in life is cooking, we watch all the Food Network shows and she wants to go to culinary school some day. Here's what she served me:

Isn't that pretty? Those are plums on the side and she used part of the plum peel to make the garnish, The omelet was cheese, tomatoes and onions - my fave!

On to my wish: I really wish I could head to Gruene, TX this weekend for the Central TX Blogger Meet-up but unfortunately it's 6 hours away :(  Elizabeth from Fun in Room 4B is coming to OK in July some time and she promised to meet up with me then...any other bloggers in the OKC area? I would love to get an OKC Blogger Meet-up going!

Went: we went to Disneyland in April and had a blast. Good weather and lots of fun (except for my youngest breaking his arm!).

Want: I'm hoping to go up to OKC this weekend - it's only 1 1/2 hours away so it's not a big trip, but I'd love to take the kids to the Zoo before it gets too hot. We might even stay over night! Of course my husband is pushing for Six Flags down in Arlington, TX, so we'll see who wins this one! either way there's a Target close by so I'll be happy :P

I was going to put something in right here about how my organizing has been going, but I really have nothing. Zilch. Nada. I swear I've been organizing, I just can't show anyone (including my husband) exactly what I've been doing because right now I'm at that "even bigger mess than when I started" stage. I promise it'll be better soon! It would help if all you other wonderful bloggers would stop posting for a day or two so I could get my work done without having to stop and stalk all the time! I blame it all on you ladies!


Wait! Before you go, I just realized that I'm going to be having my 1 year blogaversary in just a few days! I can't believe it's been a year already! I would love it if some of my bloggy friends would join me in a giveaway in honor of the occasion. My email is ingen77@yahoo.com if you'd like to help me celebrate :)


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I like to watch all of those cooking shows but everything I make turns out yucky! Thank goodness my husband is the chef of our home.
Congrats on your one year blogaversary. It goes by quick, doesn't it?
Good luck with the organizing!
~Andi

Lisa R. said...

I love what you are thinking- I was just organizing my art cabinet at school today & I was thinking the same thing as all of my art supplies were falling on my head lol! :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Elizabeth said...

YES, YES, YES! Let's get that Bloggy Meet Up going :)

I'll be in OK the 3rd week of July (15th or so).

And, isn't your daughter sweet??? That breakfast looks oh so yummy!

Elizabeth
Fun in Room 4B

School Sparks Renee said...

Congrats on your one year blogaversay!! Renee

Journey of a Substitute Teacher (Ms. T) said...

Wow, fancy breakfast :) I love Food Network too!


Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Miss Trayers said...

Wow! That little one's got talent! I don't like paying people to do things I could do myself-but organizing is the one time I think I'd be willing to make an exception if I could afford it! :)

NotJustChild'sPlay

Heather's Heart said...

I love Target!

Way to go on your blogiversary! I would love to help! =)

I am making the 6 hour trip for the Texas blog meet-up...I am excited about everything but the drive. Too much time for my brain to think! =)

Bloggy Blessings to you!


Heather
Heather's Heart

Primary Possibilities said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog! We are your newest follower! LOVE your site! :) Stephanie

Popular Posts