Thank you so much to Laura over at Kinder Kraziness for featuring me on her "Someone New Sunday" blogpost! I read her blog religiously because she has so many creative ideas! I grabbed her apple sorting game for my own little guy Joshua this year and I will definitely pull it out again next year when I'm back in Kinder (cross your fingers!) If you head over there to read about me, be sure to grab the Apple Digraph freebie I made!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have been feeling so blessed lately. When I took Sullivan for his 2 week check-up they gave me a survey to fill out, basically to check fo...
-
I'd like to announce the birth of Sullivan William Christopher on August 16th! He was 10lbs 10 oz (hence my extreme discomfort and lack ...
-
Hello! I have a super fabulous giveaway for you today, but first, a little update on Relfy, our Elf on the Shelf! Apparently Relfy is not aw...


No comments:
Post a Comment