Whole Lotta Linky Day 5!



Woot! It's the last day of Clutter-Free Classroom's week-long linky party! Todays' prompt is:

Letter Writing
Write a letter to the author of a blog you admire. Be sure to include a link to the blog and the reasons why you enjoy reading it.

One of the bloggers I most admire is DeeDee Wills from Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

Dear Mrs. Wills,

I am a big admirer of your blog (and you!). Not only are you a military spouse like myself, you are also raising a teenager and teaching kindergarten (I am amazed you have any energy left)! Your blog is filled with great ideas and many freebies. Your idea to have a linky party for Debbie Diller's Math Workstations book was awesome! I have really learned so much from all of the posts, and I think my kinders will benefit greatly this year from a newly inspired and prepared teacher! Thanks for so freely sharing all of your marvelous thoughts with us, I appreciate being able to look to your blog for ideas (love your "baby diapers"  btw!)
Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer @ Herding Kats in Kindergarten

4 comments:

Deedee Wills said...

Oh my GOODNESS! Thank you for your kind words! Seriously! Thank you! Have I told you how much I love the title of your blog? That is exactly how the first few weeks of kindergarten feels... Herding cats... LOL!

Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

Susan said...

I agree with everything you said about the linky party for the math book by Debbie Diller. I don't think I could've gotten more information if I'd taken a professional development course! I am afraid I was more of a stalker than a participant. I had great intentions....but was taking many district inservices during the summer, and attending my daughter's "College Preview" and trying to get her ready to go off to college. I did make a few freebies....but didn't give my fair share. I'm sorry. I am new to the blogging, new to the linky parties....I hope to contribute more in the future. Thanks again, Ms. Wills!

First Grade O.W.L.s said...

Jennifer, I just wanted you to know you won my giveaway for the free product from Mrs. Will's TpT store AND a $25 Target gift card. Please email me your address so I can send you your card and let you know how to get your item from Deedee's Store. Congratulations!
nicbunt@gmail.com

Nicole

Unknown said...

Hey there!
You won my giveaway but I need your email address and what three things you want from my store.
Thanks,
Reagan
Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits

Popular Posts