Here are just a few of the websites that I use on at least a weekly basis. I am lucky enough to have a smartboard, so I can use a lot of websites in my whole group lessons!
1. Fun 4 The Brain - this has fabulous games for math and language arts. Our favorites right now are the Popcorn word game where you serve monkeys their movie popcorn and the Pumpkin planting subtraction game!
2. Fun Brain - this site has books that you can read (Tess's Tree is a favorite) and some fun games. This week we are studying plurals, so we will be using The Plural Girls game.
3. Storyline Online - stories read aloud by different members of the Screen Actors Guild. Stellaluna, Harry the Dirty Dog, The Rainbow Fish and A Bad Case of Stripes are just a few titles. There are also related activity suggestions with each book.
4. AOL Kids - this also has online stories - including Toot and Puddle! There are some kindergarten level alphabet math games as well!
5. PBS Kids - specifically the Between the Lions games and activities. In their story section they have a selection of folktales and fables that are read aloud. They also have some great video clips of songs too - we really like the "If you can read.." songs and the digraph songs (sh and ch).
That's all I can think of for now, I'm looking forward to seeing all the fun sites that people link up!